Friday, October 2, 2015
7:00 PM – 10:00 PM Welcome Reception
Saturday, October 3, 2015
7:00 AM – 8:00 AM BREAKFAST and Networking
8:00 AM – 8:15 AM Opening Remarks
8:15 AM – 9:00 AM The Case for a NeuroStar TMS Therapy Center
- Examine how the TMS landscape is evolving to support center models
- Leveraging Neuronetics partnership for success day one and beyond
9:00 AM – 9:45 AM Keynote: Clinical Application of NeuroStar TMS Therapy
9:45 AM – 10:15 AM The Evolution of NeuroStar Data
Recent progress in NeuroStar TMS Therapy clinical research initiatives
10:15 AM – 10:30 AM BREAK
10:30 AM – 11:15 AM Strategic and Tactical Considerations for Planning a NeuroStar Center
- Define and examine center ownership models
- Consider strategy development
- How to cultivate physician partnership options
11:15 AM – 12:00 AM Operationalizing NeuroStar TMS Therapy in a Center-Model Setting
- Planning infrastructure
- Staffing considerations
- Physician involvement in daily operations
- Developing a staff training/proctorship program
12:00 PM – 1:00 PM LUNCH and Networking
1:00 PM – 1:45 PM Building Awareness and Outreach in the Center-Model Setting
- Developing your referral network
- Increasing awareness through community outreach and advertising
1:45 PM – 2:30 PM Enhancing Your Online Presence with Web Marketing & Social Media
- Techniques to raise your search engine visibility
- Ways to engage site visitors
- An overview of social media platforms
- Methods for monitoring campaign success
2:30 PM – 3:00 PM BREAK and Networking
3:00 PM – 3:45 PM Reimbursement in the Center Setting
- Reimbursement best practices in a center (centralized intake, case management and billing)
- Provider contract negotiations with payers
3:45 PM – 4:30 PM Panel Discussion and Meeting Close
All trademarks are the property of Neuronetics, Inc.
*NeuroStar TMS Therapy® is indicated for the treatment of Major Depressive Disorder in adult patients who have failed to receive satisfactory improvement from prior antidepressant medication in the current episode.
In an NIMH-funded, independent, randomized controlled trial, patients treated with TMS using a clinical trial version of the NeuroStar TMS System, were four times more likely to achieve remission compared to patients receiving sham treatment (P = 0.0173; odds ratio = 4.05)1
The most common side effect is pain or discomfort at or near the treatment site.2 These events are transient; they occur during the TMS treatment course and do not occur for most patients after the first week of treatment. NeuroStar TMS Therapy is contraindicated in patients with non-removable conductive metal in or near the head.
NeuroStar TMS Therapy is available by prescription only. For full prescribing and safety information, please visit www.NeuroStar.com or call Neuronetics Customer Service at 1-877-600-7555.
1) George, MS, et al. (2010). Daily Left Prefrontal Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation Therapy for Major Depressive Disorder A Sham-Controlled Randomized Trial. Arch Gen Psychiatry. 67(5): 507-516.
2) Janicak, PG, et al. (2008) Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) in the Treatment of Major Depression: A Comprehensive Summary of Safety Experience from Acute and Extended Exposure and During Reintroduction Treatment. J Clin Psychiatry, 69(2):222-232.