NeuroStar 360 the Total TMS Education Conference
Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation
in a Center-Model Setting Presented by Neuronetics, Inc.
October 2-3, 2015
The Westin Tampa Bay
7627 Courtney Campbell Causeway
Tampa, FL 33607
– Identify strategic and tactical considerations for planning a NeuroStar center with multiple geographic locations
– Learn best practices for operationalizing NeuroStar TMS Therapy in the center setting
– Understand best practices for developing a referral network and building community awareness
– Review current reimbursement landscape for commercial and government payers
Who Should Attend NeuroStar 360?
Whether you are considering adding NeuroStar TMS Therapy® to your practice or are looking for methods of expanding your current NeuroStar TMS Therapy practice, NeuroStar 360 is the must-attend training event for physicians and TMS care coordinators.
Starting Saturday morning and concluding by noon on Sunday, participants will be provided unique educational opportunities including hands on NeuroStar TMS Therapy treatment training, patient selection guidelines and practice integration best practices presented by an experienced clinical faculty of TMS Therapy experts.
Call 610-981-4110 to register for NeuroStar 360
All trademarks are the property of Neuronetics, Inc.
*NeuroStar TMS Therapy® is indicated for the treatment of Major Depressive Disorder in adult patients who have failed to receive satisfactory improvement from prior antidepressant medication in the current episode.
In an NIMH-funded, independent, randomized controlled trial, patients treated with TMS using a clinical trial version of the NeuroStar TMS System, were four times more likely to achieve remission compared to patients receiving sham treatment (P = 0.0173; odds ratio = 4.05)1
The most common side effect is pain or discomfort at or near the treatment site.2 These events are transient; they occur during the TMS treatment course and do not occur for most patients after the first week of treatment. NeuroStar TMS Therapy is contraindicated in patients with non-removable conductive metal in or near the head.
NeuroStar TMS Therapy is available by prescription only. For full prescribing and safety information, please visit www.NeuroStar.com or call Neuronetics Customer Service at 1-877-600-7555.
1) George, MS, et al. (2010). Daily Left Prefrontal Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation Therapy for Major Depressive Disorder A Sham-Controlled Randomized Trial. Arch Gen Psychiatry. 67(5): 507-516.
2) Janicak, PG, et al. (2008) Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) in the Treatment of Major Depression: A Comprehensive Summary of Safety Experience from Acute and Extended Exposure and During Reintroduction Treatment. J Clin Psychiatry, 69(2):222-232.